Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 9

Day 9-Friends

When it comes to friends, I am one who thinks it is about the quality and not the quanity. I try to be the best friend that I can be to my girls. I will take the time out to comfort a friend, hang out, catch up, or be there to celebrate the exciting things in life.
A few of my longest friends include 2 girls that I have known for close to 10 years now. Jen and Becky. My life wouldn't be the same without these girls in my life. A picture of the 3 of us is below.

Another close friend in my life is Angie. She is a great person who I met at work years ago and we instantly clicked as friends. She is such a wonderful person.
 A few of my other friends that I have met through the years that I have become close to  are the fiances/wives of my husband's friends, coworkers (Sheila, Marge, Judi, Vicki, Lana, Sue). My sister and sister-in-laws are my friends. I could go on for a long time. I am very cherished to know the amount of people I do and blessed to have them in my life.
To all my friends, thank you for being part of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment