Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day 1

Day 1-Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts
My name is Katy Cirillo. I am 31 years old and live with my husband Frank. The best day of my life was Oct. 2, 2010 when I married my best friend. We currently live in Cleveland, OH and have started a great life for ourselves. I work at a Nursing and Rehabilitation Center on the East side of Cleveland as a social worker. I love my job and take pride in helping others every day. I work very hard but all the hard work pays off when I make a difference or help someone. I love life and I am a very positive person!

The following are my 15 interesting facts:

1. I can't wait to be a mother. I have been playing "mother" since age 10.
2. I come from a big family. I have 3 brothers and 1 sister. I am the second oldest.
3. One place that I want to visit before the end of my life is Italy.
4. Pizza is my favorite food.
5. My favorite color is purple- dark purple (eggplant).
6. I don't like movies. I will watch a comedy every once in awhile. I have trouble focusing my attention. This drives my husband crazy!
7. I love to cook. I try to get better each meal I make.
8. I already have my daughter's name picked out. It is after a woman I met in college at the nursing home I worked at that I had all the respect of the world for. I love classic elegance and this name makes you think classy and elegant.
9. I love going on walks in the summer and the fall.
10. Spinning is my favorite work out.
11. I love weddings. Planning them, attending them, being in them, looking at pictures, and everything else!
12. I love reality TV. My husband teases me on a daily basis about the TV I watch.
13. I prefer hot weather over cold weather any day!
14. I wanted to be on the Real World when I was in college. I tried to audition for the show and my Mom thought this was her worst nightmare!
15. I hate beer but I love vodka and martinis!

This is a recent picture of Frank and I. This was taken on NYE. This picture shows his humor pretty well as you can see in picture!



No comments:

Post a Comment