Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 10

Day 10- Biggest fear

I have very few fears in life. Bugs and rats are gross looking but I don't have a fear of them. I think heights are fun- the higher the better! Doctor's, needles, hospitals don't scare me at all. Two little things make very update and I am so afraid of these things.
1. The Dentist
2. Elevators

I HATE the dentist. I can barely drive by my dentist's office on a daily basis without getting anxious. Drills, dentist chairs, and tooth aches are my biggest and worst fear. I get so anxious and can barely breathe when I know i have to go to the dentist.

Close following are elevators. I am always worried that I am going to get stuck in them. The phone will be out and I will be stuck in there for hours and I won't be able to breathe. What makes elevators even worse is when you have to go in the elevator and it is jammed packed with people. I get claustraphobic and the sweats start to set in and I freak out.

So yes I will admit- I have fears of these 2 things. Bring on all the other stuff in life but keep me as far away from the dentist and elevators that you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment