Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day 11

Day 11- Favorite TV shows

This is one blog that I can have a lot of different examples of. Ask my husband and our fights over who gets to DVR what! One reason that I enjoy certain TV shows is that it is one way for me to relax. After a long day at work, I enjoy coming home and not having to think about anything. I put on one of my favorite TV shows and that is my ultimate relaxation for the evening.

As you will see, most of my favorite TV shows are reality TV shows. One thing I enjoy and have an unlimited interest in is wedding shows. Seeing people happy and in love brings me excitement.

Not in any particular order, some of my favorite TV shows are:

The Bachelor/ The Bachelorette
Four Weddings
Say Yes to the Dress
The Real World
Jersey Shore
Bethany Ever After
Sex and the City
Modern Family
Cops
48 Hours of Hard Evidence

No comments:

Post a Comment