Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 5

Day 5- Your siblings

I am 1 of 5 Siftar children. I have 3 brothers and 1 sister.
  1. My older brother Brian is married to Monica (Mo). We see Brian and Mo more then we see any of my other family members since we live so close. They have 2 kids- Violet and Vincent and expecting a 3rd in July. I can't wait for the new baby to come and we are so excited for Brian and Mo! Brian is the most disciplined Siftar child and has made quite the living for himself and his family.
  2. My younger brother Kyle is married to Lisa. They are the traveling couple of our family. They are always moving to different places outside of the United States. I give Lisa all the credit in the world for putting up with Kyle and his daily antics! I wish we were able to see Kyle and Lisa more and we miss them through out the year. I am jealous of the fun and exciting life they live. Kyle is the goofiest of the Siftar children.
  3. My younger sister Christina is married to Sean. They live in Cincinnati, OH and (fingers crossed) trying to move their lives to San Fran California. My sister and I were always fighting over clothes and the bedroom growing up. Now that we are older we have grown our relationship even closer. Christina was always teased as being the "princess" of the family. Love ya Christina!!
  4. My youngest and the baby of the family is Dan. He is engaged to be married to Carrie on Sept 10, 2011 in Dayton, OH. Dan is a great kid and can't believe the man he has become. I was so happy when my parents had Dan because I got to play "mother" to him and help my mom take care of him. Dan is the baby of the Siftar family and had as much grief handed to him from the siblings as spoiling from the parents.
Here is a picture of the Siftar family minus the 2 upcoming additions of the new baby and Carrie.

1 comment: