Saturday, June 25, 2011

Day 16- Dream House

A dream house for me wouldn't be anything extravagant but would be a house I would be proud of to raise my family in. First, I would love for it to be in a suburb on the west side of Cleveland (Rocky River, Fairview, Lakewood, Westlake) on a quiet side street in a development. I would love to have my kids grow up the way I did and had neighborhood friends up and down the street to play with.

For the outside of the house, I would like it to be a 2 story colonial and I love brick houses. I recently saw a house that had gray colored bricks and I loved that. I would like the house to have 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, a dining room, an open and large kitchen, basement, and an attached garage. I would be dreaming big to have a walk in closet in my bedroom with plenty of top shelving in the closet for shoes. My bathroom would be a dream if it had a jacuzzi tub, a walk in shower, and his and hers' sinks.

The outside of my house would be wonderfully landscaped and have my favorite flower bushes- hydrangeas. A big back yard would be nice with a fence going around it, a pool, and a deck off the house.

I am very happy of the house we have now. It is the perfect house to start a family in. It has 3 bedrooms (our bedroom is huge!), 2.5 baths, a fabulous large and open kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, a porch off the kitchen, a deck off the living room, an attached garage, basement, and tastefully decorated in earth tones which is what I like.

The best part of my house is my husband that is in it with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment