Saturday, June 25, 2011

Day 17- Something you are looking forward to

Now that I am married to my wonderful husband, I am so excited to move to the next step in my life- having a family. I can't wait to be a mother and raise children.

As my mother would tell you, I have been playing "mom" since I was 10 years old. My parents were very busy working and they needed all the help that they could get to raise 5 kids. I was trained on the washer, dryer, and folding of clothes at the young age of 10. I was taught how to use the stove and start cooking not long after that. I did make some good spaghetti growing up! I would take care of my younger brothers and sister and make sure everyone was doing what they were supposed to.

I dream of having 2-3 children and giving them all the love and attention that I can provide. Newborn babies are my favorite and I think the most comfortable thing in life is to rock a baby to sleep in your arms . It is one of the most relaxing things to me.

Here is to starting a family of my own...

No comments:

Post a Comment